Carl Zimmerman has been helping people for over 23 years to achieve and maintain their financial and retirement lifestyle goals.
Carl is a Financial Planner, Investment Advisor Representative, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and a Financial Educator. He is the founder and president of Zimmerman Advisory Group, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm. Carl and the members of his team specialize in helping clients make smart choices with their retirement assets to maximize the probability of them achieving their retirement dreams and goals.
Carl was born and raised in Northeast Ohio (Orrville). Carl began the first leg of his financial services career in the employee benefits industry helping people save and plan for retirement. For the past 12 years his focus has become comprehensive distribution income planning. His passion and joy is helping people make prudent choices and developing customized comprehensive retirement plans on a fiduciary bases so they can achieve as much or more than they ever thought possible in retirement.
Mr. Zimmerman’s affiliations/education includes:
- B.S. Economics, The Ohio State University
- Master of Divinity, Ashland Theological Seminary
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, American College for Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning Certification Program, The Wharton School
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Biltmore’s Who’s Who among America’s Executives and Professionals
- The Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- Former chair of finance at Scioto Ridge United Methodist Church
- Central Ohio Divisional speaker for the Association of Financial Educators which is an educational speaker bureau that conducts informative financial workshops across the USA
Carl contributes a great deal of his success to his wife Karen’s support and understanding during the many years of studying and hard work. Carl and Karen have two daughters. One is a sophomore at Youngstown State and the other is a sophomore at Worthington Christian High School. As a family, over the years they have enjoyed “dragging” their pop-up camper across the United States all the way from Florida to Seattle, Washington and from Bar Harbor, Maine to Tucson, Arizona.